Friday, February 6, 2009

Curtains and seedlings


Today I made replacement 'net' curtains for the baby's bedroom. I had made the pirate ones a while ago and realised today that I had the perfect fabric for making the new inner curtain. I got it at spotlight from the 75% off Christmas fabric table, but I didn't think it looked too Christmassy. It was nice to have a wee break from making nappies, which I will start again this coming week.
Today I also planted 5 wee stevia seeds for my challenge with Murray. Stevia is a natural artificial sweetener, heaps sweeter than sugar, and usually grows in the tropics. They are notoriously difficult to germinate so I will be super excited if they pop up. I am feeling on a bit of a roll with the gardening thing at the moment since all my coriander, basil and oregano have sprouted. The basil I think must have been a random mix because I have one wee purple baby and two green ones. Sarah is going to give us some radish seeds so we can plant some radishes in ice cream pots under the stairs.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good making things, I look forward to seeing the nappies aswel

    ReplyDelete